2. An Actual GTC Employee Is With You
Unlike most companies that ‘send you on your way’, you will have an actual GTC Staff member accompany every trip at your destination as your On-Site Tour Representative. The Tour Rep. is empowered to handle any issues that may arise immediately 24/7.
3. Big Company Affordability With Small Business Service & Relationships
We have the wholesale contracts, industry connections and years of experience you want in a big company for the best prices, BUT we have a ‘Mom & Pop’ business attitude. We appreciate you, your group and treat you like family…because you are!
4. Accessibility Before, During and After Your Trip
Once you are part of our ‘family’, you will be amazed at how easy it is to reach our staff around the clock. Are you planning an evening Booster Meeting and want us in on a conference call…just let us know and we will be glad to join! Have a question the night before you are presenting to your school board, call or text us! Our offices may be open 8-5, but we are available 24/7.
5. We Will Work Out Flexible Payment Plans With You
Although we have a suggested payment plan that is auto-generated, we will do all we can to adjust payments and amounts to meet your groups specific collection and fundraising timelines.
6. Low Cost, High Quality Tours
Our clients are always pleased to see the combination of our trip inclusions, level of service, quality of accommodations and complete package price. We understand that students can face challenges raising funds for travel and we want to see as many kids experience travel as possible. We keep our profit structure as low as possible to show your students more for less.
7. Each Group Is Different, Your Trip Should Be Too!
Your group is unique and we take the time to learn about you, your group, the trip goals and budget needs. Then we custom design to meet your needs to a tee! Understanding you is our business and our ultimate goal is to show you the best trip your group has ever taken.
8. We Are Rated & Approved!
Not only do we have a pristine record with the Better Business Bureau for the past 14 YEARS STRAIGHT, but we are one of few companies listed on the FL Department of Educations’ list of Student Tour Operators.
We do not take these endorsements lightly and these should be a big decision factor in choosing your next trip provider.
9. We Are Talked About and Referred!
Our past groups are our best advertisements! There are two major reasons for our continued growth;
1. With over 95% of our past groups returning to us each time they travel, it not only helps our growth, but is the biggest compliment anyone can pay us.
2. When our clients are happy to write referral letters and tell our story for us! Check out those that took the time to write us and tell us about their great trips and tours. Ask us for names of past group leaders and then contact them and ask them what they thought.
10. Honesty, Respect & Truthfulness