Make a Payment
Detailed Instruction for Making Payments
- Use the drop-down box to note if this payment is an initial, installment or final payment.
- Type the school name.
- Type the traveler’s name.
- Click the “Pay Now” button, you will be directed to the PayPal website for a secure payment.
- Once on the PayPal site you can either sign in with your PayPal account or choose to pay with debit or credit.
- Enter the dollar amount that you will be paying.
- Enter your personal information (credit card number, address, email, etc. as indicated)
- Once you submit your payment, you will receive an email from PayPal indicating the receipt of your payment. Please keep this receipt for your records.
- Once your payment has been processed, the director of the trip will be informed of the funds received and credited to the school account for that traveler.
Please note that the initial deposit (including but not limited to; land, air, bus, Broadway shows) for each traveler is non-refundable. Any payments less the initial deposit is refundable until 60 days prior to travel. Cancellation of any traveler prior to the 60 days must submitted in writing. Cancellation after the 60 days is considered within full penalty and full payment is required.
The final balance for each traveler is based on the final room list. The final room list is typically due as early as 90 days prior to travel and as late as 75 days prior to travel depending on selected destination. Please speak with your child’s director to discuss rooming options as this will be determined by the school and not by Group Travel Consultants.
Group Travel Insurance Purchases
Group Travel insurance is available for the group through Traveled Insured International; a minimum number of participants are required and time limits do apply. If you wish to purchase group travel insurance you will have two options.
- First, you can fill out the group travel insurance form provided to your director and mail a check to us for the payment.
- Second, request a group specific link and you will be directed to the appropriate website and can make payment with any major credit card.
Do not include payment for travel insurance via this PayPal link.
Please note that travel insurance is not mandatory, however, it is highly suggested. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions that we can answer for you.