WE DO IT DIFFERENT! Why? We are there with you EVERY STEP!
The owner of GTC is from NY and enjoys showing groups the ‘real New York City’. Our staff brings NY to life in ways that only a New Yorker can and know the little nooks and crannies that make the city what it is.
Depending on how you decide to travel to and from NY will help us to advise whether staying in the city or in a nearby suburb makes more sense. Every trip is designed to maximize your time in the Big Apple and our goal is to have you ‘live’ the NY experience. From the all-suite hotel in a safe suburb, to the bright lights of Broadway and Times Square, our goal is to create an experience in the “Big Apple” that your group will never forget.
- Performance Opportunities:
– Concert performance at the Naumburg Bandshell in Central Park
– St. Patrick’s Day Parade or Macy’s Thankgiving Day Parade
– Perform at one of several area music festivals
– Sing at St. John’s the Divine church
- Workshops & Clinic:
– Meet a Broadway Performer
– Broadway Meet & Greets
– Performance clinics with local college directors